Monday, July 12, 2010

Meanings, beginnings, ravings, meanings, endings.

Meanings, beginnings, ravings, meanings, endings.

Readily available pain resolution of pain… Heroin-death, what a melancholy mixture
of madness.
How somber we are in the darkness.
How the light does nothing for my appreciation of the world.
Endorphins occasionally freeing me to want again.
When I recycle and rehash I use my pain to better ends.
How I constrict, create a strangle hold obliviation not just for me but also for others.
Assault rifles killing schoolchildren.
Cameras taking abbreviated images capturing.
How indecisive we thrive on derision.
Grand vials, of vile poison for the erosion of endlessness.
A pill to infinity.
Some form of freedom reclaimed reclusive.
Registers being toggled seeing code passed through monocles.
Virtual distortion passed through vhd’s.
How varied the transmissions captured.
Re signals swirled in vectors.
Weapon designers, with designer checks and suites.

No comments:

Post a Comment