Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crux posts of hatred and decay.

Crux posts of hatred and decay.
I am trying to fight entropy.
Entropy comes nonetheless.
Chaos and decay.
Devilis undisputed.
I suppose it is this.
Does any one else need your help to tear themselves apart.
I am my own worst enemy.
I am a killer in the darkness.
I am the sickness of the streptococcus.
I do indubitably come with the plague noxious, infectus.
Do I spill your soiled insides out?
You hearken my call to laughter deep.
Yes I see your bulbous infectus.
I see you as you are.
Dung pile yes walking dung.
Decaying flesh am I.
No matter what my flesh looks like.
Hepatitis C lets kill the liver.
Let us spread as anthrax.
Right now you need your pasture.
You need my position correct.
Incorrect I stand.
Other disease yes.
Mind disease.
Broken mind disease.
Multiple people holding hands in one head.
Seeing flashes of light psichoid.
Up and down the merry go round.
I would surely show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment