Saturday, September 25, 2010

Symphony of sorrows

Symphony of sorrows
The unbegotten deceitful nature of this world.
Brings forth an unfelt taint.
Sadness released in a premonition.
I weep as the world weeps.
The whisper willows wail their song to unhearing ears.
My emotions madden me my emotions sadden me.
Through doors I do not see opening
I try to reach for the sky gates.
Yet with out-stretched arms I am never accepted.
My tears create raindrops that drench the earth.
I wish my father heard my cries and would help to ease my pain.
Yet when I feel I reach out I feel we are worlds apart.
Yes I wished to help you I never thought it would bring this pain.
My silence and heart go out to you; I want to feel your breath.
I want our shattered worlds to merge.
To lose this dirty pain.
Accept me into your fold so that we can reign.
Know I call out to you every day's desires.
Love me, tell me I am your forgotten son, the one you love so dear.
I know you from so far away though I always know you're there.
I love you father, more than you could know.
Please take your last begotten son to the heaven I know so well.
I want not the ignorance of this earth.
If you need me here I will stay.
Although it saddens me to do so when you are so far away.
I love you for I know that we are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment