Monday, September 27, 2010

Extinction!

Extinction!
Nowhere to run.
Nowhere to hide.
When the bombs come a dropping like tears from the sky.
Who's the man deciding our fate. I'd like to say none but I know
there are many.
Life is not worth living if there's not a challenge. Life like a brutal
war composed of the worst.
We will not die for we are illusions holders. Extinction to come
Extinction forever
In the darkness in the night sow them, reap, and take their heart.
Now it’s stolen now its gone.
It is yours to abuse. Yet you are lost in this ineffable sunrise. It
won’t be abused I won't take that you can't break that. I will not be
lost to you. I am free with broken wings.
Yet I will find a way to soar.
Why do you try to defile those who art dead. Has sickness spread
throughout your mind? There is pandemonium there I taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment