Saturday, October 2, 2010

Left Behind

Left Behind
Do you feel the wind to your back? Why do you hear the silence?
It's all unraveling behind us. I feel I've left the land of the living.
Feel this never never land. Now you've forgotten all I've taught
you. What means more to you your friends or this new way? Never
needed to understand this truth. Walking in a mist of faith. Do you
live your new life just mocking your old? Do you hate what is old?
Try to become what you cannot. Why are you fighting what you
can't? Trying to learn secrets that are forgotten. Never understood
this truth. What was then is not forgotten. Now you hear the truth
from me. What was now is anew. Come with me, you blackened
dog. Stop the madness in your heart. Lost myself must, reclaim it.
Try to understand this truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment