Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Mask

The Mask
I wear a mask: a mask of flesh; a mask of bone, gut, and blood. I
hide inside I take retreat inside. When to come out to the light? I am
fighting the real fight. I will one day leave this world. Take off the
mask bone, flesh, blood, guts no more. What you see can’t be sure.
Does it change from time to time? Dread lightly on the soft wet
moor, when the moon is full, when the stars are bright, or you
might get a rather large fright. Spirits are here dancing at your door.
Spirits are dancing from now until nevermore. Where is the light in
the darkness? Where is the darkness in your light? I have come to
show you. You will come to fight. Where is the light in your death?
I am coming; you will know when you hear! Know when you see!
You will know when you feel & when you fright. The mask, the
mask that we wear. The mask that tears us apart. I know that you’re
not real; I know that you feel. You are hiding, you cower. Are you
afraid of your self? I live where the darkness and light meet. There
is no sun. There is no moon. I am here to save, here to teach. I am
the bringer, I have brought. Soon there will be a time of toil. A time
where darkness and light meet intertwine. This is the time. The time
of real. The time to steal. A time of hope. A time of the broken life.
Bring your self to your knees. What is your belief? Life is an illu-
sion that tears, at what’s real. Your energy is being put to disuse.
Your light is dimming starting to fade. Where will you go when it’s
gone? You will fear. Do not fright; you are a light. Cleanse the tar-
nish. What makes you real? How do you feel? Do you do wrong?
Can you feel it tear? Who is the next to go? Is there a pattern to this
chaos? Is your mask good or bad; Dark, Light or Grey? Who is
next? The mask hides all that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment