Monday, October 11, 2010

Not Sorry



for the actions I committed.
What your not getting is what I am kicking I am not sorry going to
kick a
Little something for you bu I am not sorry kick a little something to
you.
I am not sorry for the actions I committed,
I am here to kick this song another way I would kick it about three
other ways,
And I would tell you I am not sorry for the actions I committed.
Let me kick the same way for you I am not sorry for the actions I
committed.
If you want to know I would do it all again.
There I would tell you the same thing that I am telling you know.
What is the difference between you and me?
I will not give up in my personal struggles.
I do not get down when authority's come.
I am not a lesser.
I can show you the cold cutting wind.
I would not be sorry for the actions I committed.
What can change the nature of a man?
I am not sorry for the actions I committed.
If you asked me in another way I would be sure to answer you in
the very same way, because I am not sorry for the actions I committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment